Re: The Real Gary M Stewart, in Case Someone Wants to Sue Him the Fish

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

____/ Chris Ahlstrom on Wednesday 04 February 2009 03:17 : \____

  this bit o' wisdom:

____/ Terry Porter on Tuesday 03 February 2009 22:16 : \____

Tim Smith wrote:

Nice stalking, Roy.
I noticed your lack of comment when anonymous trolls here posted my alleged
personal details, some might think your actions a little hypocritical.

In fact your criticism of Roy at every opportunity, reeks of stalking in
itself.
No stalking. I was contacted by someone and I verified the correctness at a
more shallow level. Gary "Sermo Malifer" Steward did nothing to deny it.
I still don't agree with posting that stuff, though.

It's not as bad as the noisome "testicle" stuff that he flung at you, but
it's over-the-top in my book.
It's not libelous if it's true.

You libeled me.