Re: The Real Gary M Stewart, in Case Someone Wants to Sue Him the Fish

On 2009-02-03, Terry Porter <linux-2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> Tim Smith wrote:
>

>> Nice stalking, Roy.
>>

> I noticed your lack of comment when anonymous trolls here posted my alleged
> personal details, some might think your actions a little hypocritical.
>

> In fact your criticism of Roy at every opportunity, reeks of stalking in
> itself.

Timmy never takes on the trolls for what they do. The times he pretends
to do so it's like when Erik does it: pick a random Flatfart nym making
one of the most disgusting posts imaginable and say something really
deeap, like, "Grow up," or "You really shouldn't do that." It's not a
coincidence either. Timmy would like to supplant Erik as Microsoft's
FUDman of the Year.

--
VISTA: Very Idiotic Software Trashing Applications