Re: Please name a cross-platform FOSS app that is failing

Matt wrote:

> Rainer Weikusat wrote:
>> Matt <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>
>> Could you please stop crossposting this drivel to
>> comp.os.linux.development.apps?
>

> I could stop cross-posting.
>
> But I am trying to answer an important question, and I want to get it in
> front of people who are likely to know the answer.  Can you help?

His qualification of your garbage as "drivel" should have answered that
question

>>> Well now why do you think a cross-platform advocate might ask it?
>>
>> I think that a MS-advocate, as you quite obviously are,
>

> obvious to someone who is wrong

Nope, he is right. You posted nothing by MS shite in COLA.
You are, quite simply, a troll

>> asks such
>> questions in order to again deliver one of his boilerplate speeches.
>>
>> [...]
>>
>>> Okay, I got a little sloppy in stating my question.
>>>
>>> Along the lines I intended, let's try this:  Show me a Linux-only app
>>> that is growing better or being used more _on Linux_ than an
>>> equivalent cross-platform app is growing or being used _on Linux_.
>>
>> Show me a popular cross-platform app which is being used 'on Linux'
>> (whatever that is supposed to mean)
>

> I didn't know that it was somehow ambiguous.

It was anything but clear. But that was, naturally, your intention. You
need the possibility to redefine your "requirements" on the fly

< snip  pure, unadultered garbage >
--
Windows: Because everyone needs a good laugh!