Re: TALKING POINTS Microsoft Memo (Comes Antitrust)

George Barca wrote:

>Yes they do have a choice. If they believe in Linux enough to
>advocate it then maybe they should consider using it during their
>day job

Stupid asshole.  There's is zero conflict between using one tool, for
some situations, while also using and advocating another tool.

>and most certainly they should not be critiquing others
>for using Windows.

Who doing that, fsckwit?  I don't know of anyone here who would
begrudge your right to choose an inferior product.

Certainly, only an *asshole*, like you, would say something like "you
should be so zealous in your support of OSS that you will decline any
career opportunity that requires you to use closed-source software."

We should risk our livelihoods, our support for our families, for our
"cause"?  What's next, dousing ourselves with gasoline and setting on
fire?

>If you see your best friend drinking in the bar all day long

Bad analogy, fsckwit.