Re: Comes: How Microsoft Attacked Linux in Wal-Mart (Full Text, px09617)

Gregory Shearman wrote:
On 2009-01-24, George Barca <georgebarca1981@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 01:46:27 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

____/ 7 on Friday 23 January 2009 19:38 : \____

Any returns issues today are the result of lies, lies and asstroturfing lies
all manufactured by micoshaft marketing department to feed lies to the
public while they sit back and orchestrate the lies.
Yes, also hold on to the statistics from French politicians who are happy with
their GNU/Linux laptops.

Facts are like onion to the Microsoft Munchkins.
Hear hear now!
I love onions!
Raw or cooked!
I do suspect that others around me don't like them too much
though. Especially after a couple of beers :)

I love raw onions but they don't like me much. They repeat on me for
hours afterwards.

I think what GGP meant was that they smelled, were green, dressed badly and had lots of layers. And hung out with a talkative pachyderm.

ICBW.