Re: Google plans to give big media companies a cut of advertising revenues ..

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 21:10:39 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>____/ Doug Mentohl on Thursday 22 January 2009 18:57 : \____
>
>> George Barca wrote:
>>
>>> Correct, but the copyright owners could hire people to shill for them and
>
>They do this already, I think.

Probably so but could you imagine the level it could reach with
an operation like Google?
We are not talking about well placed pseudo journalists on the
take here we are potentially dealing with a large scale operation
organized and well funded.

I just read what I wrote above and it appears I have just
described Microsoft!

>> Google would bar them for gaming adsense. There are already processes in
>> place to spot such things !
>>
>> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zvCTkBKRggc
>
>Don't forget how Microsoft advised/instructed companies to sue Google. Mostly
>copyrights holders.

I never realized that before.

>Related:
>http://www.wired.com/techbiz/it/magazine/17-02/ff_killgoogle?currentPage=all

I'll admit I am a little naive when it comes to the level of
corruption out there.
George Barca
georgebarca1981@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx