Re: 2 days of Roy Schestowitz's duplicates

"Guy Macon" <http://www.GuyMacon.com/> stated in post
hNOdnScFI6mTPOXU4p2dnAA@xxxxxxxxxxxx on 1/22/09 9:38 AM:

> Phil Da Lick! wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper wrote:

>>> I'll fourth it.  There are bits and pieces of interesting Linux
>>> information that beats the socks off Snit's "all about me and all who
>>> reply to me are liars" posts.
>>
>> Fifth here.
>
> Sixth here. Not only are they about Linux Advocacy (posting on-topic;
> what a novel idea!) but they are clearly titled so that I acn scan the
> titles and see if the posts interest me.

For the record, while it has been snipped, I was specifically in reference
to his *off* topic and repeated comment about MS, Apple, their products and
management.

--
"The music is not inside the piano." - Alan Kay