Re: [News] Amazon and NewEgg AstroTurf Confirmed; Is Microsoft Involved Too?

On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 21:35:15 -0500, above the shrieking & whining of the
trolls, George Barca was heard to say:

> On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 21:26:33 -0500, "DFS" <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>William Poaster wrote:
>>> On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 09:16:40 -0800, above the shrieking & whining of
>>> the trolls, Sermo Malifer was heard to say:

>>> If what the DFS troll says was true (which it isn't) don't you think M$
>>> would be suing Future Publishing (owners of LinuxFormat) for publishing
>>> falsehoods about Windows?
>>> http://www.linuxformat.co.uk/
>>>
>>> The troll is lying *again*, naturally.
>>
>>I don't lie, fool.
>>

>>In a recent guide published by Linux Format magazine, they said
>>
>>"Windows software takes ages to install and requires a half-dozen
>>reboots."
>>
>>http://www.linuxformat.co.uk/blog/?p=416s
>>
>>More lying bullshit from the Linux "community".
>
> It does.
> Ever try restoring a Windows system from scratch? Let's assume no image
> back up like Ghost or similar which is what the typical user will have.
> This goes for Linux and osx as well by the way.
> 1. Install Windows.
> 2. Get all service packs and patches which will take hours and many
> reboots due to genuine advantage upgrades and so forth. 3. Install
> applications.
> 4. Update applications, each one by itself and again many reboots.
> 5. Pray that it works.
> Contrast that to Linux.
> 1. Install.
> 2. select upgrade.
> 3. Go for a beer and relax because it's done. The last time I had to
> re-install a Windows XP system, a complex one with copy protected software
> (challenge response) it took me DAYS TO DO IT.
> That being said, Ghost for $49.99 is the best investment a Windows user
> could ever hope for.

>>> BINGO!
>>
>>Dumb Willie comes through with another me-too post... how unusual.

Coming from a M$ fanboi troll who posted:
<quote>
If it weren't for Windows, you wouldn't be posting anything right now.
<unquote>

Calling someone "Dumb", is funny.