moonlight not so easy to obtain/install

Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> Hello,
>
>> And he is right.Moonlight is problematic to install on anything
>> besidesSuSE/Novell. On those install is dead easy
>
> I suspect you did not even try to install it, did you?
>
> Moonlight is installed as Firefox plugin and we test this on all sorts
> of Unix systems (Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora and SUSE) and it works like
> this:
>
> 1. Click on download from www.go-mono.com/download (we auto-detect
Not Found

The requested URL /download was not found on this server.
Apache/2 Server at www.go-mono.com Port 80

> your platform, so you do not need to do anything).
> 2. Click "Install" when you are prompted for install or cancel
> 3. Restart the browser.
>
> The experience is *identical* for all the systems.
>
> Miguel.

And not available for Gentoo via the released packages.

gronk1 mnt # emerge -s moonlight
Searching...
[ Results for search key : moonlight ]
[ Applications found : 0 ]

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008