Re: Schestowitz wrong again

After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Moonlight and Mono enable Linux users (and Mac PPC users) to watch
> streaming Obama inauguration:
>
>    <http://tirania.org/blog/archive/2009/Jan-20.html>
>
> Roy said this would never happen.  Microsoft would never let Moonlight
> advance to handle the current version of Silverlight.  Well, not only
> did they "allow" it, they provided help late into the night to help the
> Mono/Moonlight developers test.

How very comforting.

> Not that any Linux user actually needed this to watch the inauguration.
> Dozens of sites streamed it, in many different formats.  Roy made it
> sound like the Silverlight-based site was the *only* online way to
> watch.

Don't you realize that *you* are the only one who hangs on Roy's every word?

Everyone else takes his quips with a grain of salt.

Anyway, not that I'm tempted to check, but I note Debian is not listed as
compatible with Moonlight.  Moon certainly isn't in the Debian repos, though
mono is.

--
Expert, n.:
	Someone who comes from out of town and shows slides.