The Flatfish returns.

http://proxy-heaven.blogspot.com/2009/01/18-01-09-proxy-special-mixed-http-list.html

[quote]
Sunday, January 18, 2009
18-01-09 | Proxy Special: Mixed HTTP List (1.3k)
Fresh list of 1399 HTTP (L1/L2/L3) proxies.

[...]

195.74.55.45:80
[/quote]

http://www.projecthoneypot.org/ip_195.74.55.45

[quote]
IP Address Inspector
195.74.55.45

The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP address consistent with that of a comment spammer. Below we've reported some other data associated with this IP. This interrelated data helps map spammers' networks and aids in law enforcement efforts. If you know something about this IP, please leave a comment.

Geographic Location 	[Unknown] Unknown
Spider First Seen 	approximately 1 week ago
Spider Last Seen 	within 1 week
Spider Sightings 	121 visit(s)
User-Agents 	seen with 1 user-agent(s)
Threat Rating 	35 (Read More)