Re: So... anyone want to actually talk about Linux? Advocate it, maybe?

After takin' a swig o' grog, Megabyte belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> I really don't understand the objections to the news posts as they can
> be easily filtered if you don't care for them.  Unlike many of the other
> threads which at times start with bizarre claims and end in name calling
> these have information that you can then easily go to the source and
> read for yourself.  Roy clearly has a bias towards Linux but he is
> posting in a Linux Advocacy group and would admit he has.

Did you know that, according to some clowns here, he is also a "master" of
many pro-Linux posters here, who are his "lap-dogs" and "suck up" to him on
a regular basis?

That's the kind of infantile mentality we have to deal with here with
posters such as DFS, Gary "flatfish" Stewart, Clogwog, and, of course, the
one and only LHC.

--
No woman can call herself free until she can choose consciously whether
she will or will not be a mother.