Re: So... anyone want to actually talk about Linux? Advocate it, maybe?

Sinister Midget wrote:

> On 2009-01-11, Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:

>>> You are under the delusion that this is some kind of tech forum, in
>>> actuality it's been hijacked by the astroturfing arm of a major
>>> commercial vendor of inferior software PRODUC~1. It has one useful
>>> function in that it keeps the garbage out of the other forums ...
>>
>> So you're saying that Roy works for Microsoft?  Or IBM?  Since 90% of the
>> messages in this forum come from him, if you are suggesting the forum has
>> been "hijacked", the he's the only possible person you could be referring
>> to.
>
> If you have a Wii they sell a game on their shopping channel that can
> help you strengthen your brain functions. You could surely use
> something like that if you think what was written stated what you seem
> to have gotten out of it.

Nintendo make a 'faulty memory fixing' game for humans ?

Excellent.

Won't help Erik Funkentroll tho as he's not human, he's a wintroll.

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008