[News] “Switch to Ubuntu” Launched by Canonical, Beautiful Themes for GNOME/Ubuntu Laid Out

  • Subject: [News] “Switch to Ubuntu” Launched by Canonical, Beautiful Themes for GNOME/Ubuntu Laid Out
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 17:22:23 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Canonical Launching “Switch to Ubuntu” Desktop Migration Services

,----[ Quote ]
| Canonical on July 31 will launch a so-called “Switch to Ubuntu” initiative —
| including support and migration services — to help individuals and small
| businesses that are “seeking cost-effective alternatives” to Mac OS X and
| Windows-based desktops.
`----

http://www.workswithu.com/2009/07/30/canonical-launching-switch-to-ubuntu-migration-services/

5 Beautiful, Recently Updated Ubuntu Themes

,----[ Quote ]
| Besides the GTK theme, New Wave also comes with:
| - GUI New Wave Configurator,
| - Emerald themes,
| - Compiz-fusion settings,
| - Second theme with dark menus,
| - Firefox skin,
| - Some metacity tweaks.
| - Opera theme
`----

http://webupd8.blogspot.com/2009/07/5-beautiful-recently-updated-ubuntu.html

More like "GNOME themes", but never mind.

Recent:

Top 10 Coolest Fedora Themes

,----[ Quote ]
`----