Re: [News] Mac OS X Does Not Look Better Than GNU/Linux

On 2009-06-30, Logan Rathbone <nil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> > I've never used OS X much. The couple of times I've used it, I found its
>> > interface to be clunky and annoying as hell.
>> >
>> > It couldn't be any less intuitive in many respects.
>>
>> I actually found it user friendly. Like Linux (KDE4).
>>

> Seriously?  KDE4?  Really?  Any time someone mentions a positive
> adjective and KDE4 in the same sentence, I can't help but wonder whether
> they're being sarcastic or not.
>
> For me, nothing beats the simplicity of a terminal with tabs and IceWM.
> Now *that's* what I call intuitive!
>
> I've got a Macbook w/ OS X Leopard, and pretty much the only thing I

    Mebbe you need more memory. I had an older mini that ran Tiger like
a total dog until I maxed it out on RAM. If you are lucky, the upgrade
procedure won't even require a putty knife. </snicker>

[deletia]

--

    MSOffice is completely unremarkable except for the fact          |||
    that it is most compatable with itself.                         / | \