Re: Richard M. Stallman Says "No" to Mono

On 2009-06-29, TomB <tommy.bongaerts@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2009-06-29, the following emerged from the brain of Hans Lister:
>> On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 21:28:47 -0700, Snit wrote:
>>
>>> Hans Lister stated in post uj8p1ilbazds$.1k74wbv327rse.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx on
>>> 6/28/09 5:46 PM:
>>>
>>> That is... unbelievable.
>>
>> Not to these Linux nuts it's not.
>> They think people want to do stuff like that.
>> They really do.
>
> This Linux nut doesn't really care. This Linux nut knows how to work
> the system, and is happy as such.

    This Linux nut fully realizes that a "geek interface" does not
eliminate the possibility of a drooling-moron-even-suitable-for-Hans
interface. Of course we know that nothing will ever satisify Hans and
if we do manage to come up with some perfect clone of MacOS and or
Windows then he will come up with some even more anaceleptic standard
of "usability".

    Windows/MacOS: Because it's just too much to ask of an end user
anymore to be able to plug in or insert a floppy drive or cdrom.

--
    It's not the size of the CPU, it's how you use it.               |||
								    / | \