Re: War Against Mono/.NET Erupts

On 15 Giu, 02:41, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I’m Fed Up With Mono

I know of at least one web site that requires you to have Silverlight/
Moonlight to view it:  RAI internazionale.  I can imagine the
conversations between Bill Gates and Berlusconi that set up the deal.
Of course I'm just guessing, and I don't know if Berlusconi even knows
Gates or Ballmer.  But he does know Murdoch, owner of FOX/Wall St
Journal, whom he calls a "friend."  And he has recently changed the
laws to make it impossible to get a warrant to intercept his phone
calls (after embarrassing revelations of corruption).