Re: [News] Mono is a Disaster, OpenSUSE Drifts Further Away from Novell

Rick wrote:
> On Sat, 06 Jun 2009 12:27:09 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Homer belched out
>>   this bit o' wisdom:
>>
>>> And for the "privilege" of having Free Software perverted by this junk,
>>> it will be encumbered by Microsoft's Intellectual Monopoly, which they
>>> will eventually leverage as a weapon against Free Software to control
>>> and/or destroy it.
>>>
>>> Thank you Miguel de Icaza.
>> The incident where Miguel treated Hadron's use of the vile "freetard"
>> term as legitimate was a real eye-opener for me.
>
> Where was that?

Here, a pointer:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/ad1b6492ae8b32a6

Cheers
--
It's a bird..

It's a plane..

No, it's KernelMan, faster than a speeding bullet, to your rescue.
Doing new kernel versions in under 5 seconds flat..
    ~Linus Torvalds