How many of you are out and out scared of Roy?

On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 18:06:57 -0500, Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

> On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 19:16:50 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> Redhat/Fedora drops Mono
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| It will come as no surprise to regular readers that I am heartily
>>encouraged | by this small snippet of news I picked up via Twitter this
>>afternoon (thanks | Roy)
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.theopensourcerer.com/2009/06/02/redhatfedora-drops-mono/
>
> Wow, the feedback loop in operation.  Roy takes a LKML item that does
> *NOT* say that they are dropping Mono, only that they're dropping TomBoy
> which depends on Mono, and adds the tag "Redat/Fedor drops Mono".  Then
> another blogger comes along and references Roy, and Roy references him
> as proof of his original claim (which was not made in the post he
> quotes).
>
> The only thing that even mentions removing Mono was that Mono was
> removed from the LiveCD for space reasons, which suggests that Mono is
> still included in the DVD version or net installs.
>
> Also, they go out of their way to say that these mono apps are still
> optional, which means at best Roy could say "Redhat/Fedore excludes Mono
> from LiveCD's"
>
> What's even more funny is all the people who don't even bother to read
> the articles and just Assume roy isn't being dishonest (which he is
> quite often).
>
> Roy makes you guys look like idiots.  How do you not see that?

I wonder how many posting in this group are scared of Roy? All you you
that constantly rail against him are advertising for him. Many of you
will jump on his posts just to disagree with him. Sheesh. He owns so many
in this newsgroup, and not talking about his defenders.

--
Rick