Re: [News] Many GNU/Linux Distributions Are Great; Diversity Needed

On 2009-03-30, Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Doctor Smith <iaintgotnostinkinemail@xxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:11:47 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>>
>>> After takin' a swig o' grog, JEDIDIAH belched out
>>>   this bit o' wisdom:

>>> You should [deletia] sooner.  As far as I'm concerned, anyone who pulls the
>>> "freetard" card might as well be a Microsoft operative.
>>
>> So how many of you in COLA have contributed to the OSS movement?
>> Where is the code?
>
> If you notice the freetards still have not answered my question. Why?

...because RMS doesn't even require it and he's the biggest strawman
you could possibly come up with. It's a red herring to distract from
the obvious:

    A little labor in any creative endeavor goes a long way. That's why
turning it into a cash cow for the lopsided benefit of the few to the
detriment of the rest of the planet makes little sense.

[deletia]

    ...not that you are in any position to judge anyways.

--
	The social cost of suing/prosecuting individuals           |||
for non-commercial copyright infringement far outweighs           / | \