Re: [News] [Rival] Windows is No Longer Free (Gratis) -- Microsoft Milks Users

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/537/1051537/microsoft-updates-wga

>>> Microsoft is desperate for cash.
>>

>> Wouldn't it be interesting if MS disabled all cracked/illegal/stolen XP
>> installs?
>>
>> *Every* single troll here would disappear overnight!
>
> That really says it all about Linux now doesn't it?

Er, no, it only speaks volumes about the trolls here. You yourself admit to
not buying XP, but rather using a 'corporate copy' even tho you no longer
work for the company concerned.

> When people would rather go through the trouble of cracking and using
> cracked copies of Windows than ...

paying for it ?

You can answer that question, as you have never paid for Windows yourself.

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008