Re: [News] Preview of Adobe Reader for GNU/Linux, Racing Linux Games

Ezekiel wrote:
> [clip many hate words]

So much hate in you trolls nowadays, I wonder why? Used to be trolling
was fun for you all, you used to poke fun at Linux and have hearty
laughs. Now its all just hate, hate, hate and mindless drudgery of
reposting the same old lines again and again. Is trolling not fun anymore?

Let's take one of your troll colleagues DFS, as an example - remember
how it accused you, Ezekiel, of lying just a couple of days ago. DFS
used to come out as enjoying its trolling activities, even displaying
some rudimentary form of wittiness at times. Now it has sunk to sad
copying of old forum posts.

I wonder if you know whatever they did to that old DFS? Did it become
too expensive and was replaced with this cheapo broken version we have
now? Or did it just lose its will to live because of impossibilty of its
task and had to be put out of its misery?

--
Timo Pirinen
pirisisi@xxxxxx