Re: [News] John Dvorak Dumps Windows for GNU/Linux, Disappointed with BetaVista7

On 2009-03-12, Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ray <ray@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> And that doesn't mean dump Windows, luser.
>>
>> Sounds like it to me. Sounds as though he intends to use MS when he must
>> because he writes about it. Otherwise Linux.
>
> Ray, you're becoming as bad as Liarnut at not reading what you
> shill and blindly defend.
>
> Try reading the damn article.
>
> Nowhere did he say he would be dumping Windows.

...actually, he said he would be dumping Windows as much as he possibly can.

That was clear as day poserboy.

That leads to the obvious followup article titled "why haven't I dumped
Windows completely yet". However, the intent of the original thread
title was by no stretch of the imagination a misrepesentation.

Once again you prove yourself a Lemming Troll.

--

     These Mac Fanboys want vi imposed on everyone.                   |||
                                                                     / | \