Re: [News] Microsoft to End up Like SCO, Patents to Lose Their Bubble Value

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Why Microsoft has chosen to go after Linux now
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | But if any Microsoft employee went to a free software or open source
> | conference today, I doubt he or she would attract anything other than
> | hostile glares. By suing GPS device maker TomTom over alleged violation
> | of patents connected with an implementation of the Linux kernel any
> | goodwill that Microsoft has built up has gone down the drain.

I agree. No more mono to begin with. Simply tell mono idiots to
go fsck themselves instead of waiting for micoshaft to do it.

Also TomTom could go encouraging all its manufacturers to
abandon FAT and switching to EXT2 on USB and Switching to
EXT2 drivers (e.g. http://www.fs-driver.org) will speed up
its adoption as well as speed up your USB / SD Card data
transfer rates. The defence has to be as robust as possible
and go on the attack on different fronts attacking
with repeated attacks on micoshaft volume products.