Re: [News] John Dvorak Dumps Windows for GNU/Linux, Disappointed with BetaVista7

DFS wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
> You're a liar, Spamowitz, as always.  Dvorak didn't say one word about
> dumping Windows/Vista, nor did he mention Win7.

"I cannot wean myself off Windows altogether because, well, I write about
Windows. But for ancillary machines that I put together where I need
reliability and low price, I'm always going to see whether Ubuntu works.
And if it does, that's what gets installed."

"If I had a small or mid-size company, I'd probably use only Linux and
open-source software, just to stay out of the way of the software police
and their onerous "audits"?another abhorrent situation that, to me, is
intolerable."