Re: [News] Sun CEO: OpenOffice.org Reaches 2,000,000-3,000,000 New Users PER WEEK

JEDIDIAH wrote:

<snip>
>      Want to "pass around the plate"? Then you don't have to restrict
> yourself to Linux users. Although the whole idea sounds suspicously
> like shareware for which Windows users typically never pay their fair
> share.

According to Bill Gates, most Windows home users are pirates and don't even
pay for Windows. If they won't pay for Windows, will they pay for the
applications ?

Doubt it.

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008