Re: [News] [Rival] The Gates Fundry Puts Money in Billionaire's Account

____/ Vincent Fritters on Monday 09 March 2009 20:02 : \____

> On 2009-03-09, Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Mon, 09 Mar 2009 09:56:54 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>>> Gates foundation sells off Buffett shares
>>>
>>> http://news.cnet.com/8301-1001_3-10191282-92.html
>>>
>>> The Gates Fundation[sic] is slowly being shown for the tax-evading,
>>> profit-boosting scheme that it is.
>>
>> My god, you are psychotic, aren't you?
>>
>> Or at least pathalogical.
>>
>> You really have no idea how the stock market works, do you?  You're
>> completely clueless.
>>
>> Here's a hint:
>>
>> A third party selling stock does not put any money into the original stock
>> owners pocket.  It only puts money in the sellers pocket, which in this
>> case is a non-profit corporation.
>>
>> In other words, Buffet donated $30 Billion in shares to the foundation.
>> The foundation sold $99 Million worth of those shares, and that money goes
>> into the gates foundations coffer for it to do it's work.
>>
>> There's no tax evasion, the money is not going into anyones private bank
>> accounts.
>>
>> How exactly do you look at yourself in the mirror every day making these
>> outrageous lies.  You can't be this stupid, they have to be deliberate
>> lies.
>
> They are called "Pet Charities" .
> Search on Richard Berman and you can read all about it.

http://www.prwatch.org/node/8168

"Known to his own friends and enemies alike as “Dr. Evil,” Berman has perfected
the art of setting up non-profit “charitable” groups to advance corporate
interests."

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/latimes/access/45996306.html?dids=45996306:45996306&FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:FT&type=current&date=Nov+1%2C+1999&author=ERNEST+W
+LEFEVER&pub=Los+Angeles+Times&edition=&startpage=7&desc=Commentary|LA

“The danger isn’t in what people do tell you — it’s in what they don’t,”
departing foundation CEO Patty Stonesifer warned in the 2007 annual report.

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Viruses to Linux are like cancer to a shark