[News] Google Advances OS-Agnostic Web as a Platform

Google Declares 'The Web Has Won'

,----[ Quote ]
| Google kicked off its I/O developer conference here with a spirited
| endorsement of new Web tools and adoption of new standards, particularly HTML
| 5, as driving a new generation of more innovative applications.
|
| "The Web has won -- it's the dominant programming model of our time," said
| Vic Gondotra, Google's vice president for engineering.
`----

http://www.internetnews.com/dev-news/article.php/3822236/Google+Declares+The+Web+Has+Won.htm

Google Wave: Screenshots

,----[ Quote ]
| Sydney developer Lars Rasmussen has done it again. Check out the first
| screenshots of Wave, Google's new centralised collaboration tool that mashes
| together emails, instant messaging and wiki style communication into one open
| sourced service.
`----

http://www.zdnet.com.au/insight/software/soa/Google-Wave-Screenshots/0,139023769,339296698,00.htm

Google Waves Goodbye to E-Mail, Welcomes Real-Time Communication

http://www.webmonkey.com/blog/Google_Waves_Goodbye_to_E-Mail__Welcomes_Real-Time_Communication

Browser Chiefs Aiming Squarely At Web Apps

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://ostatic.com/blog/browser-chiefs-aiming-squarely-at-web-apps

`----