Film "Starwreck in the Pirkinning" uses XP for its main computer!

  • Subject: Film "Starwreck in the Pirkinning" uses XP for its main computer!
  • From: Terry Porter <linux-2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 03:50:25 +1000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
This is a quite funny Star Trek fan movie, very well done, and free to
download.

If you watch it, when the big starship 'reboots' after firing the main gun
consumes all power on board, pause over the computer screen and have a look
at what it says during the restart sequence ...

AMI BIOS 6.6
Genuine Wintel XP Pro Processor at 21500 Ghz

Chrystal Drive A: 1.4TB
Chrystal Drive B: 1.4TB
Processor Clock: 21500 Ghz
AMI Bios Date: 9/11/2100
CPU Cache: 512 TB, Enabled
Ext Memory Size: 6144 PB
Base Memory Size: 640 KB      <---- SPLORF!!!!

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008