Re: Every one of you Linux "advocates" should shun and repudiate Spamowitz

After takin' a swig o' grog, philo belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> When I turn on my computer and go to use it...
> I want things to work.
>
> That's why I use Linux
>
> not sure why one's choice of OS has to be a political war?

It's not a political war.  It's about a fair market and an ability to have
real choices in how one does one's work, with good, stable tools and formats.

--
She is not refined.  She is not unrefined.  She keeps a parrot.
		-- Mark Twain