Re: Bill Gates Don't Know Nuttin'

Sinister Midget wrote:
> On 2009-05-26, Andrew Halliwell <spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> ____/ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Tuesday 26 May 2009 12:57 : \____

>>> It's a lawyer family. They know how to lie with a straight face.
>> Lie, or come across like the less intelligent twin of george w bush?
>> I remember reading that years ago... it continued...
>> A lot longer than that, with the poor lawyer (poor lawyer? Are you insane!?)
>> trying to explain what concerned meant and STILL not getting anywhere.
>
> That's why cameras should be required in court rooms in any case not
> involving secrets that could damage security.
>
> If people had seen him weasel and look stupid, only Wintards of the
> caliber that can be found hanging around in this group would still
> worship him. All the rest would have started looking elsewhere. They'd
> understand perfectly why their crapware crumbles very frequently with
> no more coaxing than opening the browser.

Unfortunately here is only a small fragment of a film:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qNVe024RvI&feature=related

Here is the documentary "Download: the true story of the Internet -
Browser wars".

http://tinyurl.com/rbdmcf

It's obvious that Gates is lying.

Anyway his brainwashed faithful lot will defend the hypocrite, no mater
what.

--
|_|0|_| Marti van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com