Re: [News] Internet Explorer 8 Still Breaks the Web, Angers Designers

On 2009-05-25, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:

> ____/ Sinister Midget on Monday 25 May 2009 18:37 : \____
>
>> On 2009-05-25, Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:

>>> I'm saying that too many people seem to blindly accept the "news" Roy and
>>> others present, without any kind of critical thought.
>>
>> We aren't obsessed with what Roy posts. We may only read a small
>> fraction. Maybe no more than what's posted. Maybe no more than the
>> headline. Maybe not even that. The only ones here who read every jot
>> and tittle are you and Timmy.
>>
>> Maybe you're redefining things again so that "not reading" or "barely
>> reading" means acceptance.
>
> The Munchkins just try to incite advocates against me and the postings. Nothing
> else has worked for them and they *HATE* these posts. They couldn't shut me
> up, but they carry in trying.

That alone makes it 100% relavent.

I read some, I skim some, I check the headlines of some, I skip some
entirely. But Ewik and Timmy can't help themselves. They have to read
every bit of puncuation in every post, and take issue with whatever
tiny morsel they can scavenge.

Too bad the number of posts can't be doubled on demand for days, weeks
or months at a time.

--
A fool and his money are soon using Windows.