Re: [News] Internet Explorer 8 Still Breaks the Web, Angers Designers

Ezekiel <there@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> It's IE's fault they were invalid in the first place, if that's what you
>> mean. All those webpages designed just to satisfy the borked
>> standardbreaker
>> that was IE6. IE6 is responsible for almost all website crimes against
>> HTML.
>
> Have you ever considered posting something that's based on actual fact
> instead of simply parroting the Schestowitz party line?

You deny the fact that IE6 (and previous versions) deliberately broke the
web?

Are you really that clueless?

And cut it out with the "your boss schestowitz" bullshit.
I've been here a hell of a lot longer than him.
--
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   |   Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a    |
|                          | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |