Re: [News] Internet Explorer 8 Still Breaks the Web, Angers Designers

Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> He thinks his .sig somehow lends credence to his clueless trumpetting
> and moral pronouncements.
>
> Mind you, MS need DO a kick in the arse regarding Web Standards.
>
> I have dabbled in xhtml recently and, well, it doesn't work properly
> because of the damn MS browsers.

So you agree with me.
How nice of you.

 Ditto for CSS - what should be an
> elegant format layer turns into a hack mess because of IE not plying by
> the rules. Not that the others browsers do 100% either - but MS are by
> far the worst.

Why the attack in the first 2 lines then if you agree with what I said?
Kneejerk (with the emphasis on jerk) reaction perhaps?
--
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxx,uk   | "Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"   |
|   Andrew Halliwell BSc   |                                                 |