Re: [News] Internet Explorer 8 Still Breaks the Web, Angers Designers

After takin' a swig o' grog, Erik Funkenbusch belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> On Mon, 25 May 2009 10:32:45 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Erik Funkenbusch belched out
>>   this bit o' wisdom:
>>
>>> Perhaps you should try using your brain then, and forming your own opinions
>>> rather than blindly accepting those that are handed to you.
>>
>> Wow, Erik joins in with the "you have a master" bullshit that the more
>> egregious trolls parrot.  What's next, Erik?  Parrotting the "suck up"
>> bullshit?  Accusing /everybody/ who disagrees with you of lying?
>
> I said no such thing, Chris.
>
> I'm saying that too many people seem to blindly accept the "news" Roy and
> others present, without any kind of critical thought.

And that's bullshit just as much as what you said above, Erik.

/Everything/ one reads on the 'net /must/ be passed through one's own
thought processes, and an awful lot of it will have to be rejected.

Is there /any/ non-moderated posting venue that isn't cluttered with loud
jerks and strident bigots?

--
You're currently going through a difficult transition period called "Life."