Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Vista So Horrible That Microsoft Wants it Buried

And you moron, you want people to not make a living like you, you broke Linux using idiot?

You'll be dust in your grave when and if MS falls, which is not happening in your lifetime, just like IBM has really never gone away.

I will start with our vulgar named friend here since his tone has changed somewhat. The first question I would ask is: I thought you were going after those who were "horrible" to you? We already agreed that I wasn't and I was polite. Shame you can't be but at least it shows what your real motives here are. (BTW both of you were to slow to see an obvious bait in my first post!)

I won't quote Hadron since its more of the same, but would ask Hadron and yourself, what makes me the idiot? From the tone of both Hadron (Vista in a VM? LOL...I shudder at the concept since I develop for the "platform". I would guess by the tone I was coding in 68k asm long before these two got their first job, and talking of jobs.......

Before going any further, its worth saying I could be anyone and everything I say could be lies, however no more credibility can be put into Hadrons comment of "Broke" since he/she doesn't even know me.

For the record (and believe if you will) as I approach 40 I will be retiring, having been lucky (or unlucky) enough to build up a property portfolio and having paid off my own mortgage I am in a position to stop work. (Helped by the fact that I've had wealthy relatives leave me money)

I have a wife, 3 kids and live in a small village. Now to dispel a few other remarks from the past. I do not live in my parents basement. I do not smoke cannabis and I'm not some sort of herbert who shakes their fist at the sky whilst talking to people who are invisible.

Believe it or not, it matters not to me. I know where I will be when the Microsoft cashcow dries up for Redmond and those who make a living.

Quote "you want people to not make a living like you...." and its with comments like that which show who is entirely unsuitable for employment in any field, not me. Of course I want people to make a living but applying your silly theory we should all just stay quiet then and accept everything in case we put someone out of a job?

Both of you have my pity, for your attitude and your futures.

Goblin
bytes4free@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website:
http://www.openbytes.wordpress.com