Re: [News] Dell Releases More Sub-notebooks with GNU/Linux

On Thu, 21 May 2009 07:43:22 -0400, above the shrieking, FUDding & whining
of the trolls Chris Ahlstrom was heard to say:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, JEDIDIAH belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:

>>> I'm beginning to wonder if you are trolling or a reverse troll. Surely
>>> you can not be such a demented suck up that you purposely read
>>> impossible statistics into things in order to get flipped another doggy
>>> drop?
>
> Hadron's the one who crowed those "impossible statistics" of 96%!
>
>>> you can not be such a demented suck up that you purposely read
>                          ================
>
> What's up with that?
>
>>> One third of Dell Inspiron Minis having Linuxx means 66% of THEM are
>>> Windows. Other netbook manufacturers have even STOPPED selling Linux on
>>> them.
>>
>>     So? Dell is one of the top 3 desktop vendors with Apple being one
>> of the other 3. Dell by itself accounts for selling more netbooks than
>> can be accounted for by the bogus Lemming marketshare numbers.
>
> Note how Hadron emphasizes Microsoft dominance, rather than the fact that a
> Microsoft-corralled vendor is selling significant quantities of a
> non-Microsoft product.

Well up to now, the M$ fanboi Hadron has done little else *but* push M$
stuff. It's been noticed in a few groups, so the troll is not fooling many
Linux users. Why he keeps up the pretense of being an "Linux
advocate" is just his idiocy IMO.

--
Surely you are not comparing the
non-existent Linux (at that time)