Re: A Warning to Chris and Hadron

After takin' a swig o' grog, William Poaster belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> "Culley would constantly bring up old mistakes of Erik's."
>
> Rather like other wintrolls in here, such as Hadron Qook the kook etc,
> Erik made claims which he didn't back up. Some of us kept "reminding" him
> of them, that's all.
>
> And what about Erik's responding to pretty much everything that Roy
> posted, with idiotic drivel (remember that?). Then claimed there was a
> Plan, after which Ewik mysteriously disappeared for a few weeks. We never
> did get to hear about The Plan. Wouldn't Smith call *that* insane too?
> Oh, of course not, because Ewik the Weasel is a fellow troll.

The weirdest thing is Tim putting Hadron and myself on an equal footing, as
if the situation were symmetrical.  Me, posting honest (if sometimes
errant?) advocacy and honest opinions about Microsoft under my own name, and
Hadron ridiculing, sneering, insulting, and making up "porkies" about what
people have claimed, under the rubric of anonymous coward.

--
You'll wish that you had done some of the hard things when they were easier
to do.