Re: IBEX and newsgroup intimidation

Snit wrote:
> High Plains Thumper stated:
>> Homer wrote:
>>
>>> There's no mystery here, indeed it's patently obvious:
>>> What kind of person posts prolifically to a group whose
>>> only interest is something which that poster does /not/
>>> support?
>>
>> There has to be a monetary security reason as to why they
>> troll in this newsgroup.  And you are right, the only
>> purpose served is for disruption.  When a positive Linux
>> thread is developing, they start their moronic ad hominem
>> non-sense.
>>
>> Worst of these offenders are Flatfish, Snit, Hadron, DFS in
>> that order.
>>
>> To increase advocate frustration levels, sock Clogwog with
>> other pseudo Dutch nyms puts on his wooden shoes, then
>> assails in Dutch, poorly written Dutch.  The only thing
>> coming out is potty mouthed language, which reveals an
>> intellectually challenged person.
>>
>> In light of trolling up because it is the Eve of Windows 7,
>> these all fit the mould of:
>>
>> 'Use ... the Internet, etc. to heighten the impression that
>> the enemy is desperate, demoralized, defeated, ...
>> associated with mental deficiency, as in, "he believes in
>> Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny". Just keep rubbing it in, via
>> the ... newsgroups, ... make the complete failure of the
>> competition's technology part of the mythology of the
>> computer industry.'
>>
>> (Comes vs Microsoft lawsuit, Microsoft Evangelism document,
>> PDF pages 45 & 55 on
>> http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/Comes-3096.pdf )
>
> <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/UbuntuCP.mov>
>
> You clearly have not gotten over your inability to follow the
> simple copy and paste procedures I show in that video.
> Seriously, let it go.

Rather, it is Snit who does not let go, showing once again his
only purpose is trolling this newsgroup.

Re: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/UbuntuCP.mov>
Alias: "Copying and pasting or cutting and pasting is a bit
different in Ubuntu. Note that the lamer who made this video
didn't know that you can select something and then just click the
wheel on your mouse and it will paste, something you can't do
with Windows and is much quicker than the lame Windows way in the
video."  19 Apr 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/9abb006c689c9e62

118- Tommy: "In case you did not get it, I think the moral was:
Stop polluting the world with your infantile and obsessive
"writings". You give Mac advocacy a bad name. If that was your
goal you have succeeded! That also goes for all that bullshit on
your website"  11 Jun 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/03610d2080321d33

Snit circus of pathological lies, now up to 128 poster quotes,
with nearly all references!

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/05367cd2cb7d03a5

--
HPT