Re: Dedication to Linux

Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
After takin' a swig o' grog, philo belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

Don Zeigler wrote:
philo wrote:

R.S. has been kill-filed by most of the folks here
Oh, you took a survey?
Well, let's put it this way,
since I see no more than a couple of responses a month

Don't pay much attention, do you?

Anyone who has used both Linux and...Vista I am sure is intelligent enough to know what's what.

If someone has used both operating systems and still thinks Windows is better (shudder) than there is not going to be any logical sense to try to convince them otherwise.

It's poor judgment for someone to uselessly spam this group with dozens of redundant posts.

As I said: Linux speaks for itself. RS is doing more harm than good.

and no, I don't see too many replies to his spamming...

of course I'm not looking either.