Re: Gnote 0.3.1

On 2009-05-13, Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sinister Midget III <al@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> On 2009-05-13, Miguel de Icaza <miguel.de.icaza@xxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>>> Hello,

>>> From the quotes you posted, it seems like you do not like him, because
>>> he does not like Roy.
>>
>> He doesn't just "not like Roy". He doesn't like us, he doesn't like
>> freedom, he doesn't like honesty, he doesn't like himself by all
>> appearances.
>
> No, I don't like MOST COLA "advocates" because your slimy, lying, nasty,
> hypocritical frauds who do more harm for Linux adoption than you can
> possibly imagine. This anti Novell and Mono thing is yet another example
> of just that - but you're too damn stupid to realise it. Miguel does, I

    Let's see... Microsoft just sued one of it's competitors over a number
of things including of all things something so trivial as vfat. This is the
vendor we're supposed to be trusting? How soon before they do an OS/2 on us?
How soon before they do a MITS on us?

    Nevermind their fine history bad engineering decisions.

> do, and so do most people outside of the cesspit known as COLA.

    This is Novell. A conscious boycott is hardly necessary.

--

It is not true that Microsoft doesn't innovate.

        They brought us the email virus.

	In my Atari days, such a notion would have             |||
	been considered a complete absurdity.                 / | \