Re: Gnote 0.3.1

On Wed, 13 May 2009 10:44:25 -0500, above the shrieking, FUDding & whining
of the trolls chrisv was heard to say:

> Miguel de Icaza wrote:
>
>> chrisv wrote:
>>>
>>> Priceless that you would align yourself with such freedom-hating scum
>>> as Hadron Quark, a known liar and anti-Linux troll.  Check out some of
>>> these quotes:
>>
>>By showing me all of these quotes, you have decided to use a
>>fallacious construct by attacking not his argument, but attacking the
>>man  (an ad-hominem attack).
>
> Why did you accept, without question, Hadron's attack on 'Roy and his
> "troops"'?
>
> I sought to provide you with history and insight as to the dishonesty
> and anti-freedom attitude of this "Hadron" person who trolls cola.
> Does not someone talking about "freeloading" FOSS-advocates "stealing"
> OSS tell you quite a lot about that person and their attitude toward
> FOSS and its advocates?
>
>>The problem with extremists (snip)
>
> I'm not an extremist.  I only want what is fair and right.  One
> company seeking to monopolize desktop computing and seeking to control
> our data *is not* right.  Having full freedom to choose our OS,
> without fear of being "left out in the cold" in regards to software
> availability and/or data exchange, *is* right.
>
> Do you agree or disagree that people's data should be held and
> transmitted in open-standard formats?  Do you agree or disagree that
> the Internet should be as usable to those who are not Microsoft
> customers as it is to Microsoft customers?
>
>>Until you continue to see the world as good vs evil or black vs white
>>you will never appreciate life as many of us, humanists do.
>
> You presume to know a lot (of negatives) about me, but you give
> "Hadron" the benefit of the doubt.  Interesting.
>
>>Our world is packed with color and opportunities.   From where I
>>stand, your world seems filled with darkness and hate.   Maybe one day
>>you will break free.
>
> I pray that "your world" does not include the likes of "Hadron", who
> has advocated, time and time again, control and suppression of freedom
> in computing, and who ridicules those who advocate FOSS, while
> defending the Microsoft Corp on *every* issue.
>
> "Darkness and hate"?  Stick-around and read "Hadron" if you want to
> see "darkness and hate", not to mention a whole lot of *shameless*
> lying, used to attack Linux advocates.
>
>>In general, you can spot people that live in this world of hate when
>>they use expressions like "Micro$oft" or "Lie-berals".   They have to
>>resort to primitive insults because they have been jailed for too long
>>between the walls of despair that prevent them from experiencing the
>>world and expanding their minds.
>
> I believe it's quite unfair of you to compare the mild disrespect of
> "Micro$oft" with the epithet "Lie-berals".
>
> Microsoft hasn't done anything that would justify the minor disrespect
> of calling them "Micro$oft"?

That, or 'M$' is used quite often throughout usenet by all kinds of
people, so IMO "live in this world of hate when they use expressions like
"Micro$oft" is just BS.

--
It IS because of him and two other useless people in particular
(CBFalconer and Harold "old school" Stevens (probably both Willy nyms)