Re: [News] [Rival] Why Mono Proponents Show Remnants of "Zealotry"

In article <h52guh$ism$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 Chris Ahlstrom <ahlstromc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>
> > In article <h5019l$2u2$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> >  "Ezekiel" <zeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> Translation - If it was Google or IBM who developed .NET/Mono then [H]omer
> >> and Schestowitz would be drooling over it 24/7. It's not technology...
> >> it's
> >> the "politics of hate" that form the opinion of these lunatic zealots.
> >
> > Well, not IBM. Roy seems to have soured on them. He doesn't like that
> > they picked Linus to displace RMS, or something like that. They picked
> > Linus because he doesn't have a beard. (I kid you not...as I've said
> > before, the IRC logs of Roy's are a comedy goldmine).
>
> So is the inane chatter in just about every office in the country.
>
> At least no moron has yet brought up "birtherism" where I work.  Yeesh.
>
> You really scan Roy's IRC logs?  Yea gods, I'd rather read Watergate
> transcripts.

So would I. Fortunately, other people occasionally note the more
hilarious things from the IRC channel and blog about it, so I just check
those blogs on occasion, when I feel like a laugh.

--
--Tim Smith