Why have you stopped providing links, Roy?

In article <15650366.SpoTq4Wdth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,

> [From the Seattle Times: "Clients pick an ³author² or opt for anonymity.
> Visible [Technologies] also has a virtual army ? thousands of personas
> registered with online forums."]

Cite?

Also, over the last week, you've taking to quoting PJ from Groklaw on
your site, without providing a link to the quoted article. Searching
with Groklaw's search tool, I can't find some of the quotes. Searching
with Google, the only place I find the quotes is your site.

I'm not ready to suggest, yet, that you are now making up quotes and
attributing them to PJ, because it's possible that the quotes are from
articles that haven't been indexed for searching yet, but if you want to
continue to play journalist, you should make sure to provide a full cite
to your sources.

--
--Tim Smith