Re: Microsoft crapware leads to heist of 130 million (!!) credit cards!

After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> In article <h6hkkr$14g$3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > Now you've "read about it". Was it your own article yesterday where you
>> > read about it, by any chance?
>>
>> Wowa there Tim!
>>
>> Asking Roy to back up his lies is known as "stalking" in RoyWorld.
>
> I don't need you to tell me that...Chris Ahlstrom will be along any
> minute to tell me to stop abusing Roy.

This is too hilarious.  Tim is adopting yet another "Hadron" habit.

Tim, I used to think you were a smart guy who was simply too pedantic and
too eager to be right all the time, but basically a nice guy.

Now I am starting to believe you are not basically a nice guy.

--
You have a strong desire for a home and your family interests come first.