Re: Microsoft crapware leads to heist of 130 million (!!) credit cards!

Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:

> Tim, I used to think you were a smart guy who was simply too pedantic
> and too eager to be right all the time, but basically a nice guy.
>
> Now I am starting to believe you are not basically a nice guy.

Whatever he once was, these days he has a major hard-on for Roy, and
basically does little else but stalk him. But then that seems to be
quite a common affliction amongst our resident trolls, probably because
Roy is the most prolific and vocal reminder of how misguided their
sycophantic loyalty to Microsoft really is.

Such behaviour is comparable to a patient ranting and raving at his
psychiatrist, because the good doctor suggested the patient was mentally
ill ... thus proving the point.

I would have thought someone with Smith's predilection for pedantry
might have spotted that one, but his obsession seems to have reduced him
to an indoctrinated state of hysteria and malice (or as "7" might say,
"ritual lemonating from Micoshaft's hallucinating wimmin").

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Seek not the favour of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest
|  and lawful means. But seek the testimony of few; and number not
|  voices, but weigh them." ~ Immanuel Kant
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.26.8-57.fc8
 00:51:23 up 84 days,  4:49,  4 users,  load average: 0.04, 0.08, 0.13