Re: Microsoft trying to patent studying evolution

Verily I say unto thee, that bb spake thusly:

> Like "misappropriation of trade secrets, common law misappropriation,
>  conversion, unfair competition, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty" ?
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2003/01/06/microsofts_masterplan_to_screw_phone/

Six years later ...

http://m.thestandard.com/news/2009/08/17/microsoft-planned-bury-xml-developer-says-federal-judge

Some things never change.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Seek not the favour of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest
|  and lawful means. But seek the testimony of few; and number not
|  voices, but weigh them." ~ Immanuel Kant
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.26.8-57.fc8
 00:20:47 up 85 days,  4:18,  5 users,  load average: 0.31, 0.40, 0.54