Re: Microsoft trying to patent studying evolution

Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, Tim Smith belched out

>> Rob Weir had a great blog

Is that the same Rob Weir you denounced as an "IBM shill", Timmy?

Didn't you recently accuse Roy of being hypocritical WRT quoting analysts?

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Seek not the favour of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest
|  and lawful means. But seek the testimony of few; and number not
|  voices, but weigh them." ~ Immanuel Kant
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.26.8-57.fc8
 00:24:48 up 85 days,  4:22,  5 users,  load average: 0.15, 0.27, 0.45