Re: [News] MacBook Pro is Feeling Deprived and Slighted After GNU/Linux Experience

  • Subject: Re: [News] MacBook Pro is Feeling Deprived and Slighted After GNU/Linux Experience
  • From: Megabyte <Megabyte.NoSPAM@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 22 Aug 2009 20:57:57 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On 08-21-2009, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Apple MacBook Pro speaks Ubuntu Linux

> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Recently I wrote about installing Ubuntu Linux on my MSI Wind
> netbook. Now | that my netbook is happily running Ubuntu, my MacBook
> Pro is feeling deprived | and slighted. It is time to do something
> about that.
> `----

> http://www.examiner.com/x-9438-SF-Business-Tech-Examiner~y2009m8d4-
Appl
> e-Mac-Speaks-Ubuntu-Linux

Having switched to a MacBook Pro about a month ago I must admit that
I'm asking myself why I didn't make the move to a Mac sooner.  I'm
running OS X the majority of the time but have VM's of Windows 7 and
Ubuntu running on it as well.  It is kind of bizarre having OS X,
Windows and Linux all running on the same machine at the same time.
Choice is good!

--
I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X, since 0 days.
You can download it at http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo