Re: Merck Corrupts More Entities to Become Advertisers, Google Seizes Library

  • Subject: Re: Merck Corrupts More Entities to Become Advertisers, Google Seizes Library
  • From: Citizen Jimserac <jimserac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 10:44:42 -0700 (PDT)
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Ray, thanks for posting those links, I was not aware of the Merck
machinations.

And.... what's this?!!  DFS!!!  and Moshe Goldberg!!!!  Still here eh?
Wow.  I exchanged posts with these last year.   Look up my comments
and you'll discover I was right on the mark about VAPIDSTA, my
pejorative term for Muckrosoft's "Vista" operating system which has,
by now obvious to almost everyone, FAILED MISERABLY.

Aside to DFS and MG
Good to see you still here guys, sorry I have no time to indulge in
verbal abuse with either of you two dorkanians now or at any time in
the forseeable future but happy Muckrosofting!  PS dudes, still no
icons have re-arranged themselves, I've never needed a "SAFE" mode
and, incredibly and unlike XP, Linux has never told me "permission
denied" when I'm an administrator and want to delete a file.  Hope the
weather is nice in Mumbai!

Citizen Jimserac